Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011

7:45am
So tired today. Didn't wake up until 7:15! Moving the furniture the other day wore me out! Moving the TV last night tipped my energy over the edge ...

9:15am
Nikky and this wind wore me out this morning. Walked to the mailbox. She is a little sled dog. Will start seriously training her after her spay surgery/recovery. She does know sit, though. She met Lucky, the local shaved Pekingese escape artist. He ran past a bunch of workers remodeling his people's mobile home with the owner chasing after, calling his name. He stopped when I squatted down and the 2 dogs started sniffing each other.

Going to catch my breath, then do a little spot cleaning of the carpet with the Green Machine. Then, YES, I will be sewing, damn it!

11:30am
I did it! I finally made a tea wallet!
Handmade Tea Wallet - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:


noon
What's for lunch ... must eat before I make another tea wallet.

Mmm. Scrambled eggs with free-range chicken breast strips and O'Brien hash browns fried together.

1pm
Wow. Desperate Escape is on Lifetime Movie network. I never could find a good download of it.

3pm
Made another tea wallet while I watched Desperate Escape. Movie wasn't too bad. Better than some of Michael Shanks' movies.

Handmade Tea Wallet. - QuinGem's Bonanza shop:

My next project is 2 pillowcases for a swap. Will try to get those cut out later this evening. And, hopefully sew them tomorrow since I am not working until Tues. They are due out on Sat. Hope I have enough matching fabric for each ... Going to make a set of 4 coasters, too. Those will be easy using scraps.

4:15pm
I have hiccups. Hate hiccups. They always make me feel like I will throw up.

8pm
I've been cross-stitching. But, for the past hour I've been trying to un-knot some thread. Kids are making so much noise outside I want to scream. I CUT the knot out of the damn thread ... I hated wasting that ... so much for cutting out the pillowcase fabric tonight ...

10:30pm
FINALLY! Silence outside! It has been so damn noisy, I thought I was back at the apartment. People don't know what a decent bedtime is for kids these days. I don't car if it is a damn holiday. Five and six-year-old kids have no business being out so late! Nikky was in bed an hour ago!

No comments: