Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

7am
Seems much cooler today.

Wow! I just won this for free, Pale Orange Freshwater Pearl Beads

Wow! I just won this for free, COOL & UniQue Jewelry BEAD lot!! Egyptian/African?

Wow! I just won this for free, thermacare heatwrap : neck,wrist, shoulder **BRAND NEW**

10:30am
Walked Nikky to the mailbox this morning. Got some interesting swaps. Won't be keeping them, though! Just not my style of things.

Came back and cleaned more blood spots off the carpet. Candace still springs a leak now and then, but not like she had been.

Then, cleaned the dusty ceiling fan blades and got it going again. And, blocked off the laundryroom with an old card table so Nikky can't get out the screen. That's a temporary fix until I can get some baby gates next month.

My allergies are soooo bad today, but I HAVE to get some things done outside!!! Maybe after lunch ...

9:30pm
I did get some weeds pulled for about 30 minutes this afternoon. Did about a 3 foot section. Then, I had to come in ... it got nice and cloudy later in the day. Really cooled things down nicely.

No comments: