Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 12, 2011

June 11, 2011

noon
Migraine. 'nuf said.
~~~~~~~~~~
June 12, 2011
7am
Well, I didn't do anything but read Mag7 fanfic yesterday. I still feel like qurap!

9:15am
Well, my mom's blockade of the deck rail didn't work. Nikky got off while I had her out there so I could let the doves fly around while I cleaned their cage. Luckily, I heard her leave and she only got next door and was sniffing Pookie. So, I didn't have to chase her down.

6pm
Migraine was nearly gone and I was feeling better. The neighbor's are now bbq-ing. Why do people insist on using poisonous lighter fluid to start fires ... my migraine is back and I can't breathe ... how am I going to work tomorrow ...

9:30pm
It so totally sucks that at the end of the day and the end of the weekend I feel better. I hope it lasts now as I really have to work tomorrow ...

No comments: