Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011

1pm
Just got another email from cousin Steven. He wants me to get him a kitten for Levi! Levi has never been around small kittens! Adult cats, but never kittens. Steven is disabled. I really don't think this is a good idea ... but, I will look into it. My mom wants me to take Nikky over to play with Levi. Not sure that is a good idea, either ... I still hold a very big grudge against Steven for some things that happened in Florida that I will never forgive. We are barely on speaking terms as it is.

I have a feeling I'm going to be needing to help him a lot now that he is alone. I'm only across the street and his brother Curtis is over in West Sac.

3pm
Huh. Just got home from Steve's. Nikky and Levi played a while and got to know each other. He had really fixed the place up before he nearly died a couple years ago. He has more plans for fixing up now that his dad is gone. We're going to take him kitten-hunting tomorrow after I get off work. We'll probably get one, too ... I saw a couple on Craigslist I am interested in already.

He was actually pretty civil. It's so hard to tell how he is going to be sometimes, especially with some of the comments he makes in his emails ...

Had to change my clothes when we got home. Even though he is cleaning the place up, it still smells terribly of smoking. Yuck. Need to give Nikky a bath, too.

4pm
Since it's Monday, I was going to get some more music burned, but don't know if I will get to it now. Still owe a bunch of email replies in my groups ...

Have six possible kittens to check on tomorrow. My mom has picked the ones she wants us to check on. She's not going with us since the car will be packed (Steve is big) and Levi & Nikky will be going with us, too. And, we will have a cat crate, too ... I have a tiny car ...

5:30pm
91F!!!!

The park re-scheduled the yard sale to June 25-26. Hopefully, I will be ready for it!

7:15pm
I'm hungry. Doesn't feel like I had dinner 2 hours ago ... making up for not eating much the past few days.

No comments: