Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011

7:15am
Sad news. Lilian Jackson Braun, one of my favorite authors, died last Saturday. She wrote The Cat Who ... series of books that I collected. She was 97!

Nikky and Ezra are awake and Nikky is just so thrilled. But, Ezra had a rough night in a new home and right now is doing the 'Hallowe'en cat' to her every sniff.

8:45am
Damn wind has picked up. Doubt I'll get more than one store done again today before my allergy pill wears off ... and, it's already 80F!

2:15pm
Got one store done and stopped at a few other stores to get some things. Went to Ross and found a cute kitty toy, a frozen bonecicle kit to make treats for Nikky and some card-making stuff (sticker papers and a couple of diecutters.)

I bought a bunch of raw nuts (pecans, cashews and walnuts), organic raisins to make my own snack mix. Added some raw sunflowers I already had. It's yum!

6pm
96F!!! If it is this hot in June, I soooo dread August and Sept. heat.

8pm
Got all of today's Listia winnings & a couple of swaps packaged up to mail tomorrow. Didn't have too many.

9pm
I wish I could add pics to this without having to upload to Picasa or another site. Just upload direct from my hard drive ... but, I can't.

No comments: