Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

7:30am
So tired and sore this morning. Glad I only have one store to service here in Woodland today. Not much of a drive.

Nikky and Ezra have way too much energy in the morning.

Supposed to get to 100F today!!!!!!

11am
That was an easy work day. It is getting pretty warm now. I want to go out and pull some weeds in Jorgy's yard.

Food first. Have ciabatta pizza ... kind of. It is ciabatta with mozzarella and black olives on it.

1pm
Got that little area weeded. Going to vacuum my office now.

4:15pm
Ezra has discovered his tail and is trying to catch it! So funny and cute!

Heat alerts going up all over this area. It is 96F right now.

6pm
Joining and watching a bunch of swaps on swap-bot. I was down to 4!

Had a yummy dinner of sausage and pancakes. Now, I haven't eaten sausage in at least 15 years as I can't stand the taste or smell. I found this sausage last month at either the Davis Co-op or Whole Foods. I can't remember which, but I know I had a coupon! http://store.nimanranch.com/p-95-niman-ranch-uncured-apple-cinnamon-breakfast-sausage.aspx It is really good and doesn't have that overdose of sage and nitrates that regular sausage has.

No comments: