Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25, 2011

5:30am
Ugh. I'm up. Yard sale today. Have to put the rest of my stuff out. Didn't get to sleep until after 11 last night because of the noisy neighbor kids up late. Isn't there a bedtime for kids these days?
Not too much more to put out on the tables. You know, this is the first time I've had a yard sale at my own home that I can remember?! I've always had to haul my stuff to someone else's home or to a flea market as I've never lived anywhere conducive to having one.

1pm
Made nearly $30. Better than I expected, really. All car parts!! Will set up again tomorrow for a few hours. Also spent $8 buying a small hexagonal fish tank and 2 succulant plants for my mom from Daisy & Martin next door. There is 1 more plant I want to get from them & I might tomorrow.

8pm
I did it. I have been without internet connection for nearly 6 hours!!!! Finally figured out that the wireless inside my computer quit. So, I put the router away and using a direct line to the cable modem. And, voila! I have internet again! Trying to catch up on things now.


Cool. I just sold some ink in my Bonanza shop! Leftover from my Epson printer that died.

No comments: