Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011

7:30am
Nikky has surgery today. We'll leave if she ever goes potty!! Stubborn.

8:30am
Nikky is at the vet's now. She was shaking so bad when I left her. There were big dogs ahead of her and the memories are recent of the shelter I guess ... Oh, well. Has to be done. Will call at 2 to check on her and pick-up should be about 4:30pm.

Have to eat and then we are going shopping and paying bills.

Oh, and there is a big sign out front by the office - the yard sale this weekend is cancelled. I expected it. It is supposted to storm starting tonight. It is chilly and cloudy already. So, hopefully, I will get off my butt and do more sewing and jewelry-making this weekend. And, finish the cross-stitch.

noon
I'm broke.

For National Donut Day, I bought myself 2 maple bars and 2 lemon-filled for my mom. I'm eating mine for lunch!!!!

2pm
Yay! Nikky's ready to come home already!

3pm
Groggy doggy is home. She is in my lap and trying not to have muscle tremors in her legs.She weighs 8.4 lbs. now. I think she gained a pound since we brought her home. Can't believe it's been 2 months now! Have to get her license next week.

Believe it or not, the blanket she's laying on was one of mine as a baby! I'm such a packrat!

5pm
Big fresh salad for dinner. Yum!

That was good. I think I will have some apple slices and almond butter for a snack later.

6pm
Printed out Nikky's license application. Will pay it next week and she will be legal! Only $10 since she is spayed now.

No comments: