Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011

7:30am
Nikky is still kind of groggy this morning. And, stiff. Poor baby.

Need to eat something. Then clean the doves' cage and then start sewing 2 pillowcases for a swap due TODAY! I'm so bad about getting these swaps done on time! But, I haven't been late yet, so that is good ... but, I prefer mailing in the morning. This will be mailed this afternoon sometime.

10am
OK. This day is already moving at warp speed and I am going slow motion. I got my third load of laundry going and the doves' cage done and their room vacuumed. Going to start on those pillowcases now. Really!

12:30pm
Done with lunch. Finished 3 loads of laundry. And, got one pillowcase done. Starting on the second one. Hope I can get to the coaster set today.

2:45pm
Both pillowcases done. And, now have a stack of vintage ones that my mom wants me to join into body pillow-size cases. I really don't want to because these are pillowcases that she embroidered when I was growing up! She used to do beautiful work ... But, I will see what I can do and not damage the embroidered areas.
This is both of them. They are going to 2 different people.


3pm
Now to cut out the coasters. It'll be a set of 4.

No comments: