Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011

8am
Feeling a little better today. Got some sleep. Have stores in Sacramento to do. At least 2 have to be done today ...

Fees are starting to pile up in my bank account. $10/day. Most of tomorrow's direct deposit will go to cover it. Hope I have enough left to get gas ... very expensive mistake I made. Will never forget to put the car insurance payment on my calendar again!!

Ripped Baby's Day Out last night for a request in the Pando group.

Summer weather has arrived. Supposed to be in the 80s all week and 90 by next Tues. Yuck.

noon
Easy day, thank goodness. Have a headache, though. Stopped at animal shelter and got them to put the right address for Nikky's license. Gave copies to Laura. Got a pretty pillowcase from a swap in the mail.

2pm
Got some weeding and watering done. And, transplanted one of my geraniums to a different area. Going to put the catnip in the hanging basket it was in tomorrow. Resting now before I go out to read for a while.

2:30pm
A migraine is trying to come forth ...

3pm
I'm gonna have to find the ice cream recipes I used last year. I'm getting in the mood for ice cream now that the weather is going to stay hot. My head is killing me ...

11pm
Evil migraine. Probably stay home tomorrow ...

No comments: