Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12, 2011

Noon
I got my oil royalty check, so went to a nearby bank and opened a new account there. I should get my new ATM card in a couple weeks. I’ve been wanting to get an account at a closer bank for a while. This bank is inside the grocery store around the corner where I also use the P.O. Very convenient. If I like their services, I may transfer everything over from my other bank.
I got a letter in the mail the other day from PG&E as they are now required to inform everyone of where gaslines are, etc. Scary. My street has a main line under it. Two blocks away, there is another. I think that one is newer as there is a newer (less than 20 years old) subdivision in that area.

Need to get a load of laundry going and get some other things done today …

No comments: