Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19, 2011

8am
Didn’t work yesterday. Was too wore out from the weekend. But, then I ended up rearranging my room! Then just read fanfic the rest of the day.
My mom has a dr. appt. tomorrow, so won’t be working …

Had a nice email surprise night before last. Darla finally got back in touch with me. So good to hear from her. Hope to more often now. Wish she was back down here. I’d love to see her again after all these years.

This morning I found that one of my vintage pieces in my Bonanza shop has been put on a Hand-Picked list!
"Vintage German Wooden Carved Heads Cork Wine Aerator/Pourers" was added to the list "THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" by Ahoy.
That was a nice surprise!

2pm
Long day. Only serviced one Rite Aid and was there 4 hours!
Had a detour on the way there due to a wreck clogging the traffic to the off-ramp I wanted so took a different one. On the way home had a detour into farm country because the Old River Road was closed for repairs! I liked that detour, though. It was kind of peaceful and liked seeing all the fields of veggies - corn and more.

Got home to find that my mom had an interesting day. Someone, a criminal or something …, came into the park and the cops were going door-to-door telling folks to be watchful and keep their doors locked! Eep!

No comments: