Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011

5pm
Been a long day. Another 4-hour day in a Rite Aid. Tomorrow will be even worse. I have to get 2 of them done …
Nikky has almost completely given up her potty-training. Frustrating as hell. I have to spot-clean the damn carpeting in 2 huge rooms this weekend since all I have is the little Bissell Green Machine. It will take hours …
I hate carpets!!!

6pm
Just redeemed a few more points at some of my survey sites. Got a $25 Macy’s gift card and $35 to my PayPal. Hope they both come quickly. I’m trying to scrape together about $250 more dollars to make sure my space rent won’t be late. I have part of it and all of my home loan in case my mom’s SS is late.

7pm
http://www.cafepress.com/quingem


Ugh. Nearly 8pm and still 95F. I usually turn the air off by now, but it is too hot for me right now.
Learning about raw foods - part 1

Mmm. Stonyfield Oikos Greek vanilla yogurt with fresh ground pecans and fresh blackberries. Yum.

No comments: