Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011

5:30pm
OK. I just took a chance and spent $50 on groceries. Hopefully, I won’t regret that if my mom doesn’t get her SS dep. on Wed. I still have enough to pay my loan on time, but still don’t have enough for anything else …
I know that the House passed the debt bill, but we still have to wait for the Senate to vote tomorrow and then Obama probably won’t get his copy to sign until later in the day. That’s if the Senate doesn’t go against the House!

7:30pm
My breathing is really bad today. Couldn’t blow above 150 on the meter this morning. Blew 250 a bit ago. Have to work tomorrow (the next three days, really) and off again on Friday as my mom has a dr. appt. I think I’m getting a low-oxygen headache again. At least they don’t last like my migraines when I get them. Have to start doing breathing exercises again. I’ve gotten really lazy about doing them and my other chair exercises …

No comments: