Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2011

11:30am
Just got home from servicing my Davis OM store. I also stopped at the food co-op and spent money on good food. Going to have a salad in a few minutes. I got a couple boxes of cone incense and a bottle of Aura Cacia peppermint oil. I’ve been out for a while. (Got my oil check.)
Going to finally make the final catch-up payment on my cable/internet after being behind for a couple of months.

Another bad air day …

Noon
Just got the reminder call from the vet about the boy kitties appointment tomorrow. Snip. Snip.

Changed my mind about lunch. I am having a Rocky Dogs Uncured Chicken hot dog and organic bell pepper strips on Alvarado St. Bakery Sprouted hot dog bun with TJ’s salt and pepper Ridge chips. Yum.

My mom has the AC on too low. I’m freezing!

2pm
Just bought some powdered zeolite on eBay to use in making my own toothpaste!!
Darn. I will have to wait to buy the Miron glass container I want for it. Nearly $20 for it! Will try to get it next month.

4pm
Well, I didn’t get Ezra a bath today as I should have. Too cold in here with the damn AC on.

Got some pics of Ez playing with bubbles. Nikky still refuses.



No comments: