Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13, 2011

9:30am
I cannot get into gear this morning …
Going to clean the doves’ cage now.

10am
Finished the cage, let the doves fly around and vacuumed their room. Making icees for Nikky now.

11am
Ick. Can’t stand Rick Perry.
Made a bunch of icees for Nikky. Made too much organic chicken broth for the little bone tray, so put the rest in a regular ice cube tray. Added raw chedder cheese chunks to each. Should be solid in a few hours so she can have one.
Also made some vanilla rooiboos sun tea. Should be ready in a couple hours, too.
Then I took my mom’s bedroom door down and sanded the bottom as much as I could before it started bothering me. Darn thing drags the carpet badly. But, after putting it back up, it still drags! I need to go through Papa’s tools and see if there is a plane in there that I can use. Will do that tomorrow. Kind of wheezy right now.

And, my mom is being a bitch again …

Gonna go through some more books today.

Unhealthy air alert again …

Noon
Already time for lunch. This day is going by too fast …

3pm
Went through a lot of books. Found lots of my aunt’s craft books. Some from the ‘50s. Some cool crafts I may want to try out in the future! Lots of keepers, but also a lot that I will be listing.

Well, I obviously didn’t get started on the bullwhip! Must do it first thing tomorrow!

No comments: