Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011

Noon
Got home from servicing one store in Davis. Went to PO, Trader Joe’s and got gas. Broke again.

Having a Trader Joe’s Mozzarella & Tomato Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Never had it before.

Another bad air day. My lungs are so full of crap.

Salad was so big, I saved half for dinner. Having leftover red pepper/tomato soup.

Going out to clean the birdbath now. It’s getting yucky red scum in it … odd.

1pm
That didn’t take too long. I had let it go a little longer than usual for cleaning, I think. Looks good now and has cool, clear water. Some of the little finches were watching me!

Going to rest a bit, then tackle my shower. Needs a good scrubbing, too.

3pm
Got the shower done.

I think the fans are going out on my laptop cooler. It lasted quite a while. But, it is getting noisy the past few days. I’ll have to go to Big Lots next week and see if they have any in. It’s where I got this one. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll check eBay and some other sites.

Oh, cool! I found one for $3.28 including shipping. Going to get that one. I think I have bought from this seller in the past. It should arrive early next month by the time this one finally quits!

3:45pm
Damn digital cable TV keeps freezing up. And, I have to hear my mom bitching about it …

5:30pm
I iz stuffed!

8:30pm
Ezra has discovered toilet paper … in my mom’s bathroom … fun times.

No comments: