Friday, August 26, 2011

August 25, 2011


7:30 am
I've been up since 2 with this damn migraine. And, my stomach is really messed up. I wish I didn't have to work. Going to have to leave early so I can drive slower. Taking the Old River Road as the traffic won't be as scary as the freeway. The store is in West Sacramento.

News about hurricane Irene is getting scary. It's bad enough for folks who are used to that type of weather, but NY, New England areas haven't had a hurricane of any consequence since the '30s.

2pm
I'm home … I am sooo hot. The back room of that WG was so stuffy, I didn't think I'd be able to finish. Viola kept asking if I wanted to go home. But, I wanted to finish. We went to La Bou across the parking lot from the store for lunch when we were done. I'd never been there. Doubt I would go again. Too noisy. But, I got a bean & rice salad that was pretty good. I brought half home and will have for dinner.

My head is still fuzzy and my lungs feel like they are being stomped on – they hurt …

Bad air alert in my email.

Let's see what I got in yesterday's mail …
OMG! I got a letter from Darla!!! Yay!!
And, I got envelope stencils I won on Listia and Feverfew capsules I won on eBay!! Just took one of those.

4:30pm
Ezra is trying to capture his first fly. I can't laugh, my lungs hurt too much!

7pm
Love this quote!
@Foodimentary Foodimentary
"As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists."~Joan Gussow

Not sure how long I can stay up tonight. I'm so tired. But, still hurts a bit to breathe. Not as bad as earlier, though. Going to have some Redwood Hill Farm vanilla goat milk yogurt with ground pecans on top for a snack.
So good!

8:15pm
Damn! My chair locked!! Need to fix it tomorrow. Can't get it unstuck. Can't lean back!
Going to watch hurricane coverage on the Weather channel for a bit.

Ha! Fixed my chair! Swivel & tilt are working again.

No comments: