Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

8:30am
Feeling much better today! Going to take Nikky for a walk to the mailbox in a few.

9:15am
Nikky was a good girl and finally met the park manager up close. She was in the car the last 2 times she saw Laura.
I'm very annoyed that I got a Listia winning returned for the 2nd time!! I'm not going to try again. It is a waste of money if the gal won't give the correct address. She can have her credits back.

Got the hemp seeds & HomeoPet Wrm Clear I won on eBay!!

Just got an email from Viola. Foster Grant's main office in Rhode Island is closed due to no power! They were in the path of Irene. I forgot about that!

Got a load of laundry going.

Now to disable the doorbell. Tired of people using that door and that bell. It is not our main entrance. Quit climbing over the gate!

Well, that only took a couple of minutes! Yay. I want to get the kitchen window cleaned next, but will rest a bit.

10am
Shocking! My mom is taking the crap off the kitchen windowsill for me! I'm going to wash the kitchen curtains with my bedroom curtains, too. Might get the inside of both those windows clean today. Doubt I will get the outside done, though.

11am
Got the inside of both windows clean. Curtains are in the wash. I even got the crappy wallpaper peeled off around the kitchen window. It's down to the original wood paneling. A horrible yellow striped mess, but it's better than the tiny flowers. I'll eventually get the rest of the room peeled, but not today. I also discovered there is a wasp building a nest outside my bedroom window! Will have to get rid of that when I do the outside of the windows. Not sure when I will get to that. I'll be too tired after work.

Bad air alert … this is getting monotonous. I know it wasn't this bad last year. I got a lot of stuff done outside last summer. This summer, hardly anything!

2:15pm
Well, hell. Looks like this program crashes just as often as all the others I've used. Sucks. I lost two paragraphs that I'd written earlier!!
Sooooo …
I finished the laundry and the curtains.
And, now we'll see if this crashes again when I paste …
I added a bunch of my address labels to my Bonanza shop today.

Handcrafted Magic Bunny Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/nKy2ei

Handcrafted Frog Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/qibEmr

Handcrafted Golden Stars Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/oaqx6s

Handcrafted Monarch Butterfly Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/naKQ2r

Handcrafted Golden Wreath Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/qgjArE

Handcrafted Kokopelli Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/oib3jA

Handcrafted Orange Daisy Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/qzYH9n

Handcrafted Dream Catcher Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/n6g09n

Handcrafted Ladybug Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/nnqtyt

Handcrafted Boxer Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/pwwIwd

Handcrafted Heart Stencil Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/n0E5QW

Handcrafted Psychedelic Peace Sign Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/r6aZOW

Handcrafted Celestial Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/oaRv93

Handcrafted Lavender Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/nEM5or

Handcrafted Red, White and Blue Splash Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/ooRaRM

Handcrafted Fall Leaf Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/o3lFqT

Handcrafted Live, Love, Laugh Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/oAydMl

Handcrafted Cow Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/oK3jqp

Handcrafted Fleur de Lis Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/oJxxuU

Handcrafted Button Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: bit.ly/p8cmhD

Handcrafted Shadowplay Foal Address Labels - QuinGem's Bonanza shop: http://bit.ly/qjwal9

Yay! It didn't crash this time!

Great. Now Firefox crashed …

No comments: