Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 3, 2011

7am
I am thrilled to say that my mom’s SS was in my bank account on time! I’ve paid half my bills online already and will pay the other half when I go out to work in a couple hours. I’m broke again, but that’s nothing new! I do have some money left to go grocery shopping on Friday after my mom’s dr. appt.

I am very dizzy this morning …

Caught 2 more mice overnight …

3:15pm
What another lazy damn day. Got all the bills paid!!! Released the 2 mice and got a store serviced all before noon. I’ve just been reading fanfic and health articles since. Oh, and did a load of laundry.

6pm
Taking Ezra and Bruno to the shots clinic on Sat. Steven wants to take Levi, too. He thinks Levi needs a Lepto booster. He’s 12. He doesn’t. But, he’s not my dog any more. I’m going to get Ezra a ferret harness, so he can start going outside.

No comments: