Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9, 2011

7:30am
OK. I must be getting deafer or I slept really hard. I won’t know for sure until I leave for work, but this is either in this park or the one across the street.

kcranews
Woodland Mobile Home Destroyed By Flames: A Woodland man says he lost everything after a fire destroyed his mobi...


1pm
Long day. Just got home. Serviced 2 stores, stopped at Fry’s and bought a new USB hub, and to TJ’s for some milk and coconut milk.
Discovered that the fire was in this park. Two blocks away. Why didn’t we hear sirens?

I need food …

5:30pm
I have been dealing with an absolute idiot on Listia since Wednesday. I’m over her. Told her to click the refund credits button. I am going to be so pissed if she gives me negative feedback!!! I contacted Listia about it, too. As soon as I am done with her, I am blocking her!

No comments: