Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011

8am
I feel like I am in slow-motion today …
Nikky was sick in her bed during the night, so had to do a load of laundry. Yuck. She's feeling fine this morning. I think it was all the potatoes my mom gave her last night … Too much for her tiny stomach.

9am
Yay! I sold a stud book register on Bonanza!

2pm
I am exhausted. Just got home. Serviced 2 stores and went to Whole Foods. Got some goooood stuff. I got a coconut, raw walnuts, chia seeds, maca powder and other good stuff.

I saw something I thought was unusual on the road – CHP officers assisting stranded motorists. One with a flat tire and another with an over-heated truck. I thought that was a thing of the past. It was nice to see.

My mom just told me that Nikky ate her figs! She had set 2 of them on the table by her chair and then left the room for a few minutes. When she came back, they were gone!

Yet another bad air day …

4pm
Was too tired to make the watermelon gatorade. But, will cut it up later to mix tomorrow.
Nikky just had another dove egg.

Will have to work after my mom's dr. appt. tomorrow. Will be another long day …

We're having waffles for dinner.

No comments: