Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

7am
I'm up … don't wanna be! My mom has an appt. at 9 this morning. Then I drop her back home and go to Sacramento to get 2 stores done … ugh.

WooHoo! I'm going to Whole Foods again today. My Living Social voucher is ready to print. I paid $10 for the deal yesterday and I can use it to buy $20 worth of stuff! Cool! More food!

2pm
Just got home. It is hot in here. All doors and windows are closed and the air is not on! WTF?

Bad air day.

I was a little disappointed at Whole Foods. They don't have nut milk bags or anything that would work as one. I'll have to check at the Food Co-op next week when I go to Davis again. If they don't have them, I'll have to search online.

We're having homemade chili beans. My mom hasn't made that in ages. Using the crockpot.

I think Twitter is down … can't get my homepage to refresh and can't tweet any articles … not getting a 'fail whale' or anything …

3:30pm
Finally! Twitter is back up!

Just came in from cleaning the dog yard, harvesting 2 more tomatoes and refilling the hummingbird feeder.

6pm
I got a great book through Paperback Swap in yesterday's mail. Tomcat Jones by Willa Okati. It has a fun premise. A guy who shapeshifts into a cat and ends up falling for a wizard and is his familiar! Can't wait to start reading it after I'm done with Chaz Bono's book.

7pm
Just joined Klout to see how much influence I have. Ha! 32. Not much, obviously!

My eye is itching. Has been all day. Made me nervous while I was driving. Feels like something in it, but rinsed it and still feels like a lash or piece of dirt or something.

No comments: