Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

9/18/11
6:30am
Woke up a little early today. Have sooo much to do!

Noon
Cleaning out kitchen cabinets today is exhausting me!! Will have to do more next weekend, I think. I know I can't get them all done today. Have to repair a drawer. Hopefully, next week I can buy several rolls of shelf liner

Have a load of laundry going.

Need to rest before I fall down.

Bad air day.

9/19/11
7:30am
Exhausted. Did too much yesterday and more to do today. More cleaning of the kitchen to do after I take my mom to a dr. appt. in Davis.

11am
Just got back from Davis. Have a load of laundry going. Bringing all the drawers in off the porch and then will start on some of the cabinet shelves. Ripping out the awful shelf liners that don't match.

I made this for dinner last night. It was sooo good: http://www.blytheraw.com/recipe-from-episode-6-cleaning-it-up-aired-9911


I didn't take pictures of them, though.

Noon
Bad air day … AGAIN!
And, these cabinets are so filthy I am starting to have trouble. I think I will only get one more done before I get something to eat.

2pm
Well, I got the 2 cabinets and the pantry closet done along one wall. I am sweating terribly and overheated. Just turned the air on finally. Doing nothing else but read fanfic today. I have to work tomorrow!

9:45pm
Wonderful news seen on Twitter:
@whitehouse The White House
As of 12:01 am, the repeal of the discriminatory law known as ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ finally & formally takes effect.

Sadly, transgenders will still have to stay in the closet to serve ...

No comments: