Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21, 2011

Noon
Been home about an hour. Of course, my mom pounced before I was even through the door wanting me to do this and that. I snapped. She's not talking to me now. Yay!

I can't get my damn printer to work. Keeps saying it is offline. It's NOT!

Really haven't felt like playing in my groups lately. I'd really love to just drop them completely. Kind of hard to do when you own them … I just don't get the enjoyment out of them that I used to.

Been reading a lot of Criminal Minds fanfic. Can't wait for the new season to start tonight! And, a new CSI, too. Watched Glee last night. Can't believe how tall Chris Colfer has gotten since the show started.

Great. Now she's throwing a tantrum about the dishwasher …

1:30pm
Exhausted … Pulled more wallpaper and contact paper off of kitchen walls. Cleaned one more cupboard and put 4 more drawers back in. Feeling sick to my stomach. It's too hot. Have the air on now.

Now to figure out why my printer doesn't want to connect.

3pm
Finally got the printer working. Had to reboot everything and then change the USB port it was plugged into … Have lots of work projects coming up starting tomorrow …

Seen on Twitter … disgusting, but probably true.
@HankWill Hank Will
Fun Expt: take Iron fortified cereal, mush it in water, stir, mush more, stick magnet into glop, stir and voila! metal filings on magnet

No comments: