Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22, 2011

7:30am
Forgot to mention yesterday … someone stole one of our garden hoses! They took the one by the carport. Pissed me off. So, now I have to buy another hose and spray nozzle …

I think there is some kind of compatibility issue between Firefox and Incredimail. Sometimes links will lock up. If I click on a link on an email, it will not open. I have to close Firefox, then click on the link and then Firefox will open. Weird. Annoying.

2pm
Looong, hot day. I am so hot and tired. I hate special projects! Have another tomorrow. Can't work on the kitchen today. Need to find food …

4:15pm
It got to 100F yesterday. We are at 98F right now. Might match yesterday … Yuck.

5:45pm
My mouth is on fire. Had hot wings for dinner. Yum! Will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.


No comments: