Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8, 2011

7am
I've been up since 4. Don't know what woke me up, but I couldn't go back to sleep. Watched another episode of BlytheRawLive. Very interesting program. I really enjoy it.

1pm
Been home about 90 minutes. Got one store done. Also went to WalMart and got a couple packs of planter hooks. But, they didn't have any curtain rod hook thingies. So, I went to Home Depot - $2.49 for a pack of 6!!! NO way! I am going to search online and hopefully find them cheaper or more in a pack! I need about 20!

The past few times I've traveled Road 102 to Davis, I noticed that there is an abundance of the little yellow/cream-colored butterflies (Cloudless Sulphurs, I think) everywhere! And, dead on the road and windshields, too.

I just bought a pack of 50 traverse rod carriers on eBay for $8.95/free shipping. So, I should be able to finish putting those curtains up by next week. I can always resell the extras!

2pm
Just poked a new hole in the ceiling to hang a planter. Only doing one today. My shoulder is bothering me.

I finally figured out yesterday how to get Swagbucks when I play games. I had a bad habit of closing the window when a game was done. If I just left it open, the pop-up appears every few games. Wish it was every game, though.

3:15pm
Just made an IM stat. Here's the main image:
9pm
Just finished watching a couple more episodes of BlytheRaw Live. One more & I will be caught up and there is a new ep tomorrow. You can catch her channel on YouTube here: http://www.ustream.tv/blytheraw
I hope everyone in the flood zones are staying safe and dry!!

No comments: