Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11, 2011

7:30am
It's Armistice Day (or Veteran's Day ...) Don't forget to put your flag out. I'm going to in a few minutes.

Have to take my mom to a dr. appt. for her regular blood test, then drop Rx refills at WalMart, then go to BelAir & get some milk & bread ...


10:45am
Well, my mom rushed me this morning, so I forgot to take a book to read or a puzzle book. I was sooo bored. Then, turns out she is NOT out of one of the Rx she told me she needed. Guess I will have to start keeping the list again ... and, I found some gorgeous yellow raspberries at BelAir! Haven't had them in ages. Yum.

Have my 2nd load of laundry going now. I need to straighten up another shelf behind my desk. Trying to get my office floor cleared up this week. It's going slow.

Going to start finally reading Dresden Files #11, Turn Coat tonight. I now have up to #12 & I find that there is now a #13 done & #14 in the works! Plus, a short one called Side Jobs that is exclusively in a compilation of other works. Need to find that one, too ...

12:30pm
Well, looks like no weeding today. The rain started earlier than predicted. Just kind of drizzling right now.
Oh, I got my Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray that I bought on eBay. Wish I could find it locally again. I know I bought it once at either Whole Foods or the Co-op, but neither has it now!

4pm
Got about half of my desk cleared and cleaned. It is a mess! I also labeled ALL of my cords and cables! Now, when Ezra unplugs something, I'll know where it goes!
Making up a dinner recipe, which I will be putting up on QuinGem's Quisine later. It's squash, bell pepper & chicken.

5:30pm
Dinner was yummy.
Just brought in the flag. I hate that it gets dark so early this time of year ...

No comments: