Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011

10:30am
Just got finished listening to a great Daniel Vitalis interview on One Radio. There are several more on there that I will be listening to throughout the day. I can't get enough of this guy. He's so intelligent!

Going to slice a potato & make chips. Hope this batch turns out! I messed up the last one.

11:30am
Finally got a few things listed on Listia:
I'm giving away: 10 Various Used Stamps. Check it out -


I'm giving away: 10 Various Used Stamps. Check it out -

I'm giving away: 10 - Various Used Stamps. Check it out -
 
I'm giving away: 12 Assorted Used non-US Stamps. Check it out -
 
I'm giving away: 11 Boxtops For Education. Check it out -
 
1pm
Well, another failed potato chip experiment. I lowered the temp this time and still half of them burned and half are soggy from the olive oil. At least all of them didn't burn this time! But, the survivors taste OK ...

2:15pm
I finally located a real spring that bottles their water in glass & can be found in my local Whole Foods. It's Mountain Valley Spring Water out of Arkansas. http://www.mountainvalleyspring.com/ It was recommended by Daniel Vitalis in one of the old podcasts I've been listening to today. I'm going to buy a few bottles next week. I could even order it online! Since I don't really have the ability to go to the closest springs in my area (more than an hour away.) I've really not been happy with filtering the crappy tap water here for drinking. Plus, I hate that we have plastic spout jugs because they are plastic, but also any little scratch inside promotes growth of bad things. I've had to replace 1 jug so far & looks like another one has to go soon.

I'm giving away: The Wedding by Julie Garwood. Check it out -
 
I'm giving away: New Testament Mini Book. Check it out -
 
I'm giving away: Lens Tissue. Check it out -

3pm
I'm giving away: BallClip Tennis Ball Holder. Check it out -
 
I'm giving away: 5 Plastic Hair Combs - Used. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Aluminum Sports Caps - Set of 4 NIP. Check it out -
 
I'm giving away: Apple Address Labels. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Blue Swirl Address Labels. Check it out -
 
 

No comments: