Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011

4pm
I'm bushed. Didn't get home until about 2 from servicing my last store before my 'vacation'. Rite Aid projects are hard ...
I just finished emptying another 18-gallon bin & a cardboard box. I think it was the last of my record collection and part of my aunt Jeanne's (hundreds of old jukebox 45s!) And, all of my albums from when I was a kid! Partridge Family, Bobby Sherman, Bobby Goldsboro, Sam the Sham!! Lots of others! Many of them are back in the stereo where they haven't been stored since 1980! Ah, it was good to put them back where they always belonged ... I can almost get to my exercycle now! Will empty another bin tomorrow.

10pm
OK. This is strange ... they are re-opening the case of Natalie Wood's death! Her sister Lana got the officials to do this. Press conference tomorrow. So what ... after all these years, do they have proof that Robert Wagner & Christopher Walken pushed her overboard or something? I can't wait to see how this transpires! http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/11/17/natalie-wood-case-re-opened/

No comments: