Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011

1:15pm
It's been a kind of lazy day this morning. Mostly doing searches on percolators. My mom wants an old fashioned electric percolator and a stovetop Pyrex Flamware percolator (she had one when I was a kid.) Found both, but only going to get one this week. The other will have to wait a couple weeks. I'm bidding on this one tonight:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Deco-West-Bend-6-10-Cup-STAINLESS-Coffee-Percolator-IMMERSIBLE-500-Watt-/360409551708?pt=Small_Kitchen_Appliances_US&hash=item53ea15535c

She is sick of the modern Mr. Coffee and other similar ones that are impossible to clean thoroughly and have mostly plastic parts, anyway. She's such a coffee addict. I just can't get her off the crap.

4pm
Don't know where the day went again! Just got finished cleaning one fridge and going through everything in it. Cleaned the door and shelves. Dumped a few things I'd forgotten about! Will do the other fridge tomorrow.

8:45pm
Yay! I won the percolator.

No comments: