Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011

8am
Well, migraine hit hard last night. Still hanging on this morning! No work, since I can't drive. Feel like I need to throw up ...

9:15am
Gee, someone has a headache. What should we do? Put CHLORINE  BLEACH in the laundry ... AAARRRRGGHHHH! And, scream at the cat.

This day is going to go well, I see.
8:30pm
Severe migraine all day that has not let up! Will have to investigate why I'm having them so often again. I don't want to get back to being nearly bedridden by them like I was for years at the apartment ...

Watched & listened to David Wolfe all day. Interesting stuff & lots to take in. I found his 2010 Longevity conference on a torrent. Watched the first part (it's 10 parts that covered 3 days of information.) I will take my time watching all of it. He has this year's conference on his website, too. So will watch that later on.

I hope my migraine is gone in the morning. I HAVE to work! I'm not going to have a check next week at this rate!

No comments: