Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 2011

8:30am
I feel like crap. My head is still hurting, my eye is still blurry. So, I still can't drive. I have figured out during the night (barely slept!) that it is most likely a sinus infection & not a real migraine. Just happens to be in the same place my migraines usually hit ... so going to do some work with the Neti pot later & hopefully clear it out of there. Even my ear feels blocked.

11am
Done with my exercises. My headache seems to be backing off. I still need to use the Neti pot & hope that helps.

1:30pm
Well, my mom's new (vintage) coffeepot arrived via UPS. Nikky went NUTS when the truck parked in front of her window! The coffeepot works, thank goodness & my mom likes it (shocking), so will be able to give good feedback to the seller. I gave the box to the kids to play with & here is the scene:






No comments: