Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

2:45pm
Wow! The wind is not letting up today. The freeway was scary. And, I got hit by a little rock! Now, I have a nick in the windshield that I am sure is going to spiderweb. Luckily it is low near the dash, so hopefully it won't crack high enough that I'll have to replace it. Haven't had a crack in a windshield since Florida ...
I got one store serviced & then went to the co-op. I love that place! I got coconut kefir & MSM & told my mom she has to start taking them. She was fine with the kefir, but she is not sure about the MSM! It tastes awful! But, if she wants off all her Rx pills, she needs to deal with it! It is one of the best ways to get sulphur back into your system, which is very much necessary for a lot of different functions.

I haven't even had lunch yet. I was going to skim the fat off the bone stock & fry a couple eggs in it ... but, my mom said she's going to make some biscuits, so I'll wait for a couple of hot biscuits made from scratch!

I think my Twitter exploded. I'm thinking it's Ed Begley, Jr. He was tweeting a LOT last night ... Hmmm. I'm afraid to look. I just started following him again recently. Yep, it was him. I had over 300 tweets & I think half were his! Oh, well.

5pm
Don't forget, you can also follow me on Twitter & Google+. I don't always share the same stuff on my blogs.

I can't believe this wind today. Sacramento had some huge trees come down on homes and cars.

9:15pm
Wind is still wild around here. Hope I can sleep. It was a pretty day otherwise. If it hadn't been so windy, I could've worked in the yard!

No comments: