Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011

7:15am
Well, apparently, I turned my alarm back an hour when I turned my clock back. I've been up since 6! Ugh. I'm so tired!

8:15am
Great. Less than a day after turning on the gas heater, my cough is back.

12:45pm
Got home a few minutes ago. Got one store serviced. Then stopped at the OSH next to it and got some latches for my mom's bathroom cabinets to keep Ezra from slamming them at night. Such fun! I have to do it on the kitchen cabinets, too. But, that is for another day. I also found a cute kitchen timer to replace the one my mom broke last month. It looks like an old fashioned bell-top alarm clock!

Gotta eat something and then call Steve and see if they got that truck started.

2pm
Well, that didn't take long. Curtis just wanted me to follow him in case the old truck died on him along the way to where he's going to store it.

I'm going to experiment and see if my doves and the wild birds like ground almond mixed with their seeds. I have sooo much almond pulp now!

3pm
Going out to do some weeding. It's 60F right now. Going to put out a tray of almond pulp for the birds, too.

4:30pm
I just came in from almost 90 minutes of weed-pulling and it was so relaxing!

And, I come in to complaints ...

8pm
I'm going to bed early. Just finished watching Rosie. Antonio Banderas was on it! Love his voice.

No comments: