Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011

8am
I finally got pictures of the unusual little finch that has been visiting the feeders. Not the best pics, but you can see his crest in the first one.

Now to get a pic of the new hummer if I can zoom close enough.

5:30pm
Soooo tired and my fingers are so sore! I spent 2 hours weeding when I got home. And, so much more yet to do! But, it was relaxing, other than Nikky whining because Puppy was wandering around on the other side of the fence.

6:30pm
Twitter did something very annoying. They lumped everything but the main timeline into 'Activity' & now I can't find my Favorites mixed in all that mess! I had a bunch of recipes Favorited that I haven't tried yet!! Waaah!

8pm
This picture is really dark, but it is Ezra in his first cardboard box!
I have no idea why I hadn't given him one before to play with. He's almost 7 months old!

9pm
Well, just finished watching Glee & going to go to bed now. Going to watch an old Criminal Minds wrapped in my electric blanket.

No comments: