Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1, 2011

1pm
I can't believe it is December! The year is nearly gone. :(
I hurt my knee yesterday. Pulled something, I guess. I've done it before, but it's been a while. Should be fine in a few days, though. Just hurts to get up & down from my footstool I use for work.
As expected, I made no money at all this week from FGX. But, my mom gets her SS deposit tomorrow. So, that's good. Have to pay bills before work. She wants her stupid vacuum cleaner repaired with part of the money. It was Jeanne's vacuum (have no idea what's wrong with using my old vacuum that actually works.) But, noooo. Let's pay more to fix a vacuum than it costs to buy a new one ... ugh!

5:30pm
Wow! The winds in southern CA. are ridiculous! 140mph in some places!

8:45pm
just have two stores to service tomorrow that have easy resets (Staples.) So, hopefully, the wind will die down & I can do some work outside. And, PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEE let me get some things listed online with no interruptions!

No comments: