Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 12, 2011

8am
Freezing again this morning! My fingers are numb. Only 31F again. Hey, that's below freezing! ;) I guess the birdbath is protected by the big lavender bush, since it is still not frozen. It was in another spot last winter and did freeze quite often.

9am
Huh. I guess Martin is having trouble with his phone. Lucky me. The underground access to the ATT phone lines are in my yard. So, the phone man has the big cement lid removed and all the lines exposed. I have to leave now ... Have to make sure my mom knows, so Nikky won't get out if he comes to the door again.

2pm
I've been home an hour & that guy still hasn't come back to put the cover back on those phone lines! Grrr.

I finally got the Landreth Seed catalog I ordered several months ago. It's beautiful. I hope to buy some seeds from them. They've been in business since 1794! Wow!

And, my new Magic Jack Plus arrived. Will hook it up tonight. Now, I can turn my computer off when I want to & still have phone access! Yay! I hate leaving the computer on so much when I'm gone or at night.

3:30pm
Had to clean up some rubbery crap around that ATT box. Guy didn't clean up after himself.

It's supposed to get down into the 20s in the morning. Hard freeze. According to the Weather Channel desktop thingie I have.

No comments: