Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16, 2011

9am
I didn't get out of bed until almost 8 this morning. Wish I was still there, but poor Nikky probably needed to go out.
So, I am running behind already this morning.

1:30pm
Ugh. I'm so lazy today. I listened to a podcast, then watched BlytheRawLive repeat from last week & chatted there. Making dinner in a crockpot & writing a post about that ... I still haven't had lunch, though ...

6pm
I've been playing Mahjong Titans on the computer most of the day! I had NO idea I had a Mahjong game pre-installed on this computer. I found it yesterday, after all these years!

7:45pm
Watched another part of the 2010 Longevity conference videos. Hope to finish over the weekend. 16 + hours. I've just been watching bits & pieces at a time.

Going to close up early to watch The Bishop's Wife. Love Cary Grant!

No comments: