Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011

December 26, 2011
10:30am
Finally got to the mailbox for the first time since Wednesday! Got my Criminal Minds season 6 dvd set that I won on Listia. And, my gift from the BlytheRawLive show for being one of their best fans. :) Got a bunch of raw organic chia seeds, & several organic Medicine Flower essential oils (lavender, lemongrass, blueberry & coffee. I think I'll list that coffee one on Listia, though ...)

Now, I have to help take down all the Christmas crap and pack it away for another year ...

1pm
Got all the decorations down except for the tree. Will probably do that tomorrow.

December 27, 2011
11:30am
Getting the rest of the decorations put up. I just tied the tree up so it would fit back in its box. My mom is boxing up the ornaments. Then, I'll take it all & try & fit it back in the shed later.

Woke up with a bad headache, but it's almost gone. My mom turned the damn heater on at about 5 this morning & I roasted in my bed. She knows better! I've told her before not to turn it on before I get up.

10pm
Ugh. Only 6 days & work starts up again. Viola is already sending memos, though. I haven't accomplished anything again. Some vacation. And, still waiting for Curtis to call about getting the furniture moved.

No comments: