Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011

8am
Well, it's New Year's Eve. But, already getting lots of greetings from those already in the new year. That's the annoying part of a round planet, I suppose! Haha!
Have so much to do today. Still haven't heard from Steven or Curtis about getting the furniture moved. Suppose it will be another few months before they decide to do it again ... I can't help after tomorrow. They knew I was off for two weeks ... grrr.
But, need to eat & then clean the doves' room, etc. before I start listing again. I still need to go to the store ...
And, Twitter keeps crashing/over-capacity/fail whale, etc.

10am
Done with the doves' room. Damn Nikky got the sliding door open & she & Ezra charged the boy doves that were playing in the kitchen while I cleaned. Had to yell NO several times while herding them back into the living room and locking the door. My mom should have been watching them in there! The doves are fine, though. Going to rest a bit and then do my exercises. I haven't done any in about a week. I've been really lazy about it.

Gah! I feel so lazy today! Got to get to the exercises!

11:15am
Whew! Did lots of exercises today. Still have a couple others I want to do and also adding back my chair & breathing exercises that I haven't done in months. Will do those after lunch. Want to make a smoothie for lunch, but my mom is taking forever to wash dishes & piddle around in the kitchen.

12:30pm
Still haven't gotten my lunch smoothie made ... got the ingredients out, though. Just not really hungry, yet.
I have decided to get back into the FlyLady again in the coming year. I kind of slacked off last year. I need to get back on track of some things, and her little hints and Flight Plans really do help. I turned my emails back on at Big Tent & may follow her on Twitter again. Wish she was on G+ ...

You know, I guess I really did take a lot of FlyLady stuff to heart in the past. I pretty much have all of this (below) done already & do it all regularly, except the 'go to bed at a decent hour' part!' And, the Control Journal. Never could get into that much. And, I am trying to forego shoes except when I have to work. That is following Daniel Vitalis' and David Wolfe's teachings. Getting back to the wild, sort of. I have never been one to go barefoot, but I'm trying and now just wear socks around the house.

"Today's Reminders:

* Morning Routine:
-Get Dressed to Shoes including Hair/Face, Brush Teeth
- Make Bed
-Swish & Swipe
-Empty Dishwasher
-Reboot Laundry (a Load a Day Keeps CHAOS Away)
-Check Your Calendar
-Check Your Control Journal

* What's For Dinner?

* Drink Your Water

* Declutter for 15 Minutes

* 15 Minutes of Loving Movement (exercise)

* Before Bed Routine:
-Lay out Your Clothes for tomorrow
-Check Your Calendar
-Put things needed for tomorrow at the Launch Pad
-Where are your Keys?
-Spend Two Minutes Clearing off a Hot Spot
-Shine Your Sink
- Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed at a Decent Hour"

This is stuff to do every day. 

1:30pm
Well, doesn't look like I'm going to get anything listed today ... but, I did get the rest of my exercises done! Need to make a smoothie, now. Carrot/apple/banana, I think ... have to make more almond milk, too ...

2:30pm
Going to watch more Longevity Conference. Only 2 more parts to go.

No comments: