Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7, 2011

8am
Just got an offer for Magic Jack Plus. I ordered it! I don't have to leave the computer on to use the phone with it. It just plugs directly into the router with an ethernet cable. That's great since I have 4 ports in it. It should arrive in a couple of weeks. It is not in the stores until next month.

1:15pm
Great news in the mail. My mom will be getting $39/month more on her SS starting in January! That is a nice jump!

3:30pm
Well, I got the dead flowers and weeds out of the brick planter in front. And, stuck a couple of decorations in there. I'm hot! It's only 58F outside, but that warmed me up! Tomorrow will be a long day working with Viola on 3 stores. So, I don't think I will get any yard work done. But, hope to get some done Friday & then put the decorations outside on Saturday.

No comments: