Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011

2:30pm
Swept and wiped down the carport door entryway and stairs. Putting Christmas decorations up next. Will take pictures when done. Tomorrow, I'll do the front door on the other side of the house.

Took my mom this morning to the clinic to reschedule that appt. that was screwed up before. She's going to get her lab results & then get her records. The appt. isn't until the end of next month. So, that will give me time to hopefully figure out if we can find a naturopathic or holistic doctor that will be covered by Medicare & Partnership ...

3:15pm
OK. I ended up decorating both doors. I'll take pics tomorrow.
Going to put some nuts to germinating for some recipes I want to do tomorrow.

6pm
Wow. Just got a surprise email from the gal we got Bruno & Ezra from. Just wondering how they were doing. I sent her the pic of Ezra & Nikky having their trout treat! ;)

No comments: