Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

8:15am
Well, I just wrote 2012 for the first time! Without really thinking about it! Maybe I'll remember it on all my paperwork this month!
Having a breakfast of two scrambled eggs with chives. Yum.
Ezra is busy trying to catch the fish in the big tank right now. Cute.
Will be doing all of my exercises in a bit. Then, want to get a load of laundry
And, since it's the 1st, it's nail-cutting time. Fun ...

3:15pm
Busy day. Did a load of laundry. Refilled hummer feeder. Cleaned a shelf in the doves' room (3 more to go. Only going to do one a day) My mom wanted to clean the ceramics on them. Got all my paperwork printed and ready for the projects this month and cleaned out old files. Got my desk calendar ready for the year (birthdays, etc.) And, made a new recipe for the other blog of a tropical chai smoothie that I had for lunch. Oh, and did nails. Nikky was a very good girl again. Ezra was fussy, but not too bad.

6pm
I made some artwork and an Incredimail stat. Haven't made any for a while. It's Stargate-based.


I am uploading a video of part of the 2010 Longevity conference to 4Shared. This part is all Dr. Mercola & it is VERY good and easy for everyone to understand. Hope you all will check it out.

7pm
It's loading slowly. I might have to share it tomorrow.

9:15pm

I'm giving away: Dream Catcher - NIP. Check it out -
 
OK. The video finished uploading & you can download it here:
It really is a good lecture.
 
Just finished burning a yummy strawberry incense stick. Almost out of those.
 
Going to soak my feet in Epsom salt and Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil and rub my nails with Watkins Lavender Hand & Cuticle Salve. Love this stuff.

No comments: