Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012

7:30am
Well, I woke up to the smell of burned wiring. My mom killed her percolator ...

9:30am
My oil check arrived!! Gotta go to the bank in a bit before I start on the doves.

1pm
Got money back in my bank accounts. Bought more discounted bananas and a couple apples. Made a yummy kiwi/apple juice for lunch. I am stuffed! Amazing how filling real juice can be. I'd forgotten that. Doves are done. Wish I'd taken the camera in there with me. The 3 of them hung out ON the loveseat while I cleaned their cage and vacuumed the room. They were so cute on there. And, of course pooped a lot on there. So had to clean it, too!

Going to do some exercises & then work in the yard for a bit.

3:45pm
I am woooorn out. Been digging in the dirt, pulling weeds. HATE Bermuda grass or crab grass or whatever it is. So many roots and creepers.

8:30pm
Glee marathon on Oxygen channel!

No comments: