Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20, 2012

7:15am
Looks like it rained all night. Just kind of drizzly right now. Supposed to get more wind this afternoon. It's 43F.

8:45am
Well, looks like SOPA & PIPA are dead bills now. That's great.
Gotta go to work now ... hope I get home by noon for the new season of BlytheRawLive!

11:30am
That was a quick & easy day (which is very surprising for a Rite Aid!) Stopped at Auto Zone & finally got spark plugs & an air filter for the car. Maybe I can get Curtis to change the plugs this week (I'd do it, but I don't have the right socket for my wrench ...)
Yay! I'm home in time for BlytheRawLive! Gonna make a quick juice for lunch before it starts!

12:15pm
Well, don't you just love technical glitches. Blythe's show has no audio. Her director is trying to figure out the problem (keeping us apprised in chat.) The recorded stream will have audio, so will have to watch it again later. I was looking forward to seeing Ed Begley, Jr. as her guest.

1pm
How long does it take to get an invite from Pinterest? I sent for one yesterday ...

2pm
Started a load of wash. Went through some of the shirts & now have several new t-shirts to keep & some blouses to list online.

3pm
I got our new, updated platinum credit card ... and, I shredded all the papers that came with it ... and it had the phone number to call to activate the card! oh, boy. Gotta piece together the pieces. haha.

7pm
This is one of my favorite songs. It was shared on G+ by someone I Circle, so thought I'd share it here!

No comments: