Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22, 2012

9am
I did not want to get up. Been awake for a few hours, but didn't get up until almost 8. Nikky had to go.

Gotta find something to eat, then finish the diaper bag if I can figure out the instructions to finish it ...

11am
Finally finished the diaper bag & have all the goodies it will be stuffed with to mail tomorrow.
I'm also sending a bunch of Dotee dolls I had collected in swaps. She might like them when she gets older.

1pm
Damn. Burned my cheese sandwich in the toaster oven. Had to scrape the black off one side ... :(

4pm
Rain's still coming down nicely.
Tried to get the garbage disposal working again. Still won't work. I changed my mind about replacing it. I'm going to save up and get a new one. My composts just are not doing well & we produce way too much stuff for them at this time. :(

No comments: