Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012

6:45am
Blah. I didn't want to get up. Been awake since around 5 ... gotta work today.

9am
Yay! I got in to both the composting & Spring gardening classes put on by the food bank!!

12:45pm
Work went well. My right thigh muscle is hurting today, though. Probably from lifting that wardrobe upright.

Must find food!

3pm

Auction: 11 Assorted Stamps - Used

 4:30pm
So tired now. Finally got all the wardrobe drawers cleaned and back in the wardrobe. Moved it again, along with another 2 dressers to get things to fit the way my mom wanted in her room. Will start working on the cedar wardrobe cleaning & repair tomorrow. Won't be able to get it upright until Thursday as I have to move a bunch of stuff in my room to make space for it. Plus I want the glue to dry. I'll have to be very careful on it's old feet & wheels.

Also, just finished listening to one of the Winter of Wellness podcasts. Will listen to another tomorrow.

Eep! I almost forgot about the foodie chat & garden chat tonight! Damn. My mom is making dinner, so I'll be missing part of one of those ...

Ah, I'm gonna pass on the foodiechat. The theme tonight is eating out, which I don't do. So, I'll have time to eat before the gardenchat!

6:45pm
Gardenchat was kind of boring tonight. All about some upcoming gardening seminar of some sort.

I cannot find my incense cones ... I can't remember here I put them ... :(

No comments: