Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19, 2012

9am
I didn't wake up until 8 this morning! But, I was up until 11:30 last night making my bed! I forgot after I got the sheets out of the dryer yesterday ...

I have over 400 followers on Twitter. That was surprising! And, I have 76 who've Circled me on Google+ ... only 2 on Friend.io ... hmmmm.

10:45am
I've just been reading fanfic all morning. Don't feel like doing anything else, but have soooo much to do ...

The sun is actually out today, but it is only 51F right now. I really need to get those flowers planted today, though ...

Noon
Ugh. I just remembered I have to go clip Levi's nails after lunch. Damn.

1pm
Got Levi AND Bruno's nails done. I also will be giving Steve my dad's old air compressor. Will do that next month when I rearrange the shed. It's buried in there.
Just got done planting the violas and bellis. Will take pictures later. Right now the new neighbor kid is out there being irritating. Ugh. I'm surrounded.

No comments: