Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012

8am
I can't believe this month is almost over.
The wind that didn't arrive yesterday woke me up at 2am! It's pretty heavy today. Supposed to have 45mph gusts, too. I hate wind.

Need to stop at the bank and pull out some money for the week. I am no longer going to use the debit Visa card. I'm going cash only except for the bills I pay online. I had started doing cash to pay my loan & some other bills last year. But, after yesterday's annoyance, I'm trusting my bank even less.

Noon
Herb chat was good. Made me hungry! Going to make grilled cheese/tomato sandwich.

Waaay too windy to do anything outside today. Nearly got blown off the road on my way home!

1pm
Got a load of laundry going and now will be spraying WD40 on all the hinges on all the doors. Tired of the creaking!

Having some sun tea and researching books now.

Damn. This wind is awful. Blew my wildbird seed bowl off the table that's on the porch. Seed everywhere ... keeps shaking the trailer, too.

Hmmm. I made a sale of 1 card in my greeting card shop. Big whoop! .38c commission! ;)

4pm

Auction: Golden Stars Address Labels

Auction: Hummingbird & Roses Address Labels

Yeah. I didn't get any books listed. So lazy.

8pm
Hobbyfarm chat was kind of boring, but eathealthy chat was fun.

No comments: